25 March 2011

Gosh Spring Collection Collection 2011

Hi Everyone!

So I wandered into my local chemist the other day on the hunt for the No7 Gel Eyeliner - which I cannot find anywhere. DAM. I passed the counter and doubled back!! There was a little stand of a new edition to the line of GOSH. The spring collection for 2011. As far as I know it was released in mid February and had just come into my chemist a few hours before I came in!! I love a strike of luck! Here's a look at whats on offer:



                
Eye Shadow Palette: Nude Passion No. 001




Natural Touch Cream Blusher -  003 Fluffy Peach and 004 Silky Rose




Liquid Highlighter Satin Glow


Amazing Length'N Build Mascara

Velvet Touch Lipstick -  122 Nougat and 146 Cappuccino 

Nail Varnish - 595 Miss Sweety and 596 Miss Mole 
(images courtesy of Gosh Facebook Page)

This was RIGHT up my street. I absolutely love pinks nudes and browns/taupes. I wanted to buy a bit of everything but hadn't enough money on me at the time, so I ended up just getting the nude lipstick in 146 Cappucinno (which is btw a much more wearable or darker nude than Gosh Darling) and the pink Silk Blush cremeblush 004.


 
 
Cappuccino

 
Darling on top Cappuccino on bottom 

Cappuccino  
Darling


004 Silky Rose



So, what do you think!?

Slán!

Laura  xo

Follow @FitznBitz on Instagram!